Any rockin’ company needs rockin’ leadership and when we think of someone who is committed to the people side of business, we think of our own Brady Nash.
As owner and CEO of BNG Team, Brady believes in operating any organization with excellence, empowering others, and building a company culture worth shouting from the rooftops.
And guess what, we love to share our philosophy of people-matter leadership through the lens of our leader with sessions like:
- The Accidental Entrepreneur
- Some of life’s greatest achievements come to us through a series of random events we never expected. During this session Brady will share how the roadblocks and the successes (and the successes disguised as roadblocks!) helped bring him into entrepreneurship and how his journey can help you define yours!
- Moving from a Money-Driven to People-Driven Culture
- Profit in business is like blood in the human body. It’s essential for life but it’s not the purpose. If your company and leadership are interested in a different perspective on what it means to value profit but to value people even more, this is the session for you! Lots of new ideas and outside-the-box thinking when you’re a part of this!
- Going for it!
- Here’s the scoop. You’re either all in or you’ll all out. You can’t half-ass it. Listen as Brady shares how going for it changed his life and how putting yourself all in can make all the difference in your own life.
Interested in having Brady do a little chatty chat with your organization about one of these sessions or something customized? Reach out!!